Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Mine was very eventful in a good way. We had Christmas Eve at grandma's with my aunts, uncles, cousins, niece, nephew, and the rest of my family. We have been so blessed as a family, lots of love and close relationships. Sunday, we had the immediate family over at my sister and her husband's house. That included a flight around Rome in my brother-in-law's plane.







   I got a fitbit charge from my lovely wife, which registers all my activity, both sleeping and awake. Now, I plan on getting serious about my fitness. One of my many New Years resolutions. I have them all written out and planned, including reading a book a week, getting more writing done, and seeing my family and friends more. What are some of your resolutions and how was your Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment